Here is a little photo diary from Paris with Love…
I realised that I never really wrote down a list of places that I love to visit while in Paris! I have so many places to share with you and beautiful shops and restaurants!
I love waking up early when there aren’t as many people or traffic on the road to enjoy a cup of Hot Coco and Chocolate Croissant. I also love walking to the Eiffel Tower eating waffles at dusk just to enjoy the beautiful sparkling lights that comes on every hour on the DOT!
Try hunting for random bakeries to try their freshly baked pastries, or be a bit adventurous and try Snails as a starter ( they taste like Mushrooms).
Paris is a city best explored walking ( I take a cab from one district to another).. BUT! Getting lost in Paris is the best way to really enjoy the city and stumbling along boutiques and restaurants.
So here is a list of all things Parisian and all what I love about Paris:
- Vintage Desire, 32 Rue De Rosiers
- Kiliwatch, 64 Rue Tiquetone
- Hippy Market, 3 Rue De Turbigo
- Rag & Vertiges, 83-85 Rue St. Martin
- La Frippone, 10 Rue Saint Paul
- Come On Eileen, 216-218 Rue Des Taillandiers
High End Vintage
- Catherine B – 1 rue Guisarde, 75006 Paris – FRANCE
High End Streets To Shop
- Triangle d’Or in Paris
- Rue St.-Honoré
- Rue Cambon
- Ave Montaigne
Multi Brand Boutique and Department Stores
- colette, du 213 rue Saint-Honoré Paris 1er
Best Parisian Restaurants
- Le Stella
- Ralph’s ( I go there every time I am in the city)
- Restaurant Petite Palais
- La Mascotte